Why Termite Control?
- Termites feed on wide range of materials containing ‘cellulose’ (Wood)
- In search of food (wood) they damage even concrete structures, rubber, plastic materials
- Damage is irreversible; depreciates the value of property, furniture, interiors significantly
- Termite damage may further lead to seepage, dampness, fungal infestation etc.
- Structural damages lead to unexpected huge financial loss and ultimately loss of peace.
What are the signs of Termite Infestation?
- Most of the times infestation sings are not visible in the early stages
- Hollow sound when tapped
- Soil Nesting Termites – presence of mud tubes;
- Wood Nesting Termites – excreta in the form of small pellets/ grains
- Termite mounds surrounding the property
- Presence of live termite workers, soldiers
- Typical damage pattern
- While feeding they produce sound which are predominant in hollow wooden structures
There are two situations in which you can opt for Termite treatment
Pre-construction Anti-Termite Treatment: Treatment during construction
- Stage 1: Treatment before starting Pillars or excavation stage
- Stage 2: Treatment on the Plinth Surface
- Stage 3: External Perimeter of the Building
Post-construction Anti-Termite Treatment: Treatment to the old/existing buildings
- We practice DRILL-FILL-SEAL technique
- We use safer products, no bad smell, no stains & hassle free service
- No need to be away from the house for more than 2 Hours
- Long lasting effect, better termite colony management
- Pre-construction Anti-Termite Treatment: Re-treatment warranty for 5 Years
- Post-construction Anti-Termite Treatment : Re-treatment warranty for 1 Year